naked and pure with intention to clench you

yellowjackets, shauna shipman/natalie scatorccio

date posted: 2024-02-23

summary: "You’re gonna have to look me in the eye," Natalie had said, then, and Shauna wavered. Now, she is determined.

word count: 133 words

content warnings: explicit sex (hate sex) & mentions of canon typical cannibalism, violence, and gore

notes: something came over me when i opened the blank document for this. written for [personal profile] elasticella's fresh femslash salad bar event - specifically for the prompt/salad "midnight, fka twigs (sad day)" on my table.


"Look at me," Natalie commands, and Shauna listens to her queen, her head jerking to face Natalie.

"You’re gonna have to look me in the eye," Natalie had said, then, abruptly turning around and begging, "wait, wait," before, and all Shauna saw in that moment were her big, pleading prey eyes, and what Shauna thought in that moment, overtaking her guilt, briefly, was how closely Natalie’s eyes had resembled the desperation of a dying animal, with a knife through its guts, its wheezing, final breaths as its fate sinks into it, in mind and body.

But that’s not what fate had in store for Natalie, then. It was Javi who took her place, it was the wilderness that took Javi instead of Natalie. That spared her.

It was the wilderness that took Jackie instead of someone else. Someone like Natalie.

Shauna, in this moment, focuses her eyes on Natalie atop her, as Natalie undulates her hips, rough and wanting.

She wonders, briefly, when the wilderness will come back for Natalie. Because it always does; there are always consequences to its brief sympathy, its charity; there is always an exchange. Javi for Natalie, Natalie for someone, something else.

The day will come. Shauna is sure of it, as she lifts her hand to Natalie’s head and pushes it down into a brutal, bruising kiss, slipping her tongue into Natalie’s mouth, tasting Natalie and then tasting Mari, her meat and tissue.

Shauna abruptly bites down on Natalie’s tongue, ruthless and raw, until the metallic taste of blood chases away the taste of flesh and meat. The animal skins and stained remains of their jackets aren’t enough to keep them warm in the deep, remorseless snow, the winter always unceasingly bitter and frigid, but Shauna doesn’t relent, finds nothing but heat and fury in Natalie’s mouth, her touch, her body.

Natalie’s fingers have a deathly grip on Shauna’s thighs and Shauna almost begs her to grip harder, to leave bruises that will morph from purple to yellow in time, mottling her legs with Natalie’s claim.

Shauna parts to catch her breath, pants and watches Natalie do the same, watches Natalie continue her ministrations atop her, feels Natalie’s fingers breach the pairs of pants she has piled on, slipping past one pair, then the other, then reaching her underwear, stained with slick.

She lifts one hand from the makeshift bed of dirty, soiled skins and fabric, and suddenly squeezes Natalie’s arm, and she feels Natalie’s hand stop, briefly, twitching in place, as Shauna’s grip cuts off her blood flow.

She hopes it leaves a bruise, a mark. If she will be marked by her queen, Natalie will have the mark of her butcher.

"I wish it was you instead of her," Shauna rushes out, all breath, watches the echos of her words cloud Natalie’s face like the smoke of Jackie’s pyre clouded the sky that day.

Shauna releases Natalie, then, and immediately feels Natalie slip her fingers into her, rocking her hips even faster, and Shauna lets a gasp escape her, looks up to the dark, midnight sky. She rocks back into Natalie, feels her fingers hit her just right, right there.

She looks back at Natalie, sees her expression, a cross between rage and pleasure, just as Shauna wanted it. There Shauna lies, on her back, naked and exposed for all she is, all sharp edges and brutality and bruises and blood coating her teeth, brazen and brash as she chases her own orgasm.

The wilderness has shown Shauna her true nature; brutal and wretched, sculpted by their environment into her final form, that of the blade her team needs her to be. She’s always resented the role, how she butchers and slices for their nourishment, at the expense of another loss, more grief, never enough for their starving souls, always wanting more flesh, more blood, more violence, for them to commit and for Shauna to finish for them.

As her orgasm blooms within her, she lifts a hand again and claws at Natalie’s neck, dragging down until she pulls at her shirt, digging into Natalie’s chest, then her breast. She feels Natalie thrusting her fingers harder into her, feels her up to three at that point, and Shauna moans through it, and it’s vulgar and ugly, sharp noises and edged sighs coming out of her.

Shauna, on her back, looks up at Natalie, sees the fury coating her face, her mouth twisted into a snarl that threatens to escape her. Shauna wants to see Natalie let it out, show her true nature; for how good and forgiving and compassionate Natalie masquerades as, Shauna knows it is coming for her, like it did the rest of them.

Shauna lies there, panting, heat enveloping her and overwhelming the brisk winter winds, watches Natalie’s hair swept by the wind, sees how her black roots have eaten more of the bleach blonde.

Natalie draws back, leans back on her knees and lets her hands drop to her sides; looking at her handiwork, Shauna supposes, as her gaze drags over Shauna and all the marks Natalie has left on her. Her breath comes out quick, the heat manifesting above Shauna, in short clouds, one after another.

She thinks of the burning cabin, the burning fire Jackie slept before that night, and she doesn’t embrace the warmth. Her thoughts choose to embrace the intensity, and she follows them with haste, chases them, even, and doesn’t let herself bask in the afterglow.

She may be the one given the dirty work, slicing and sculpting and shaping the people, the bodies before her into what they need to survive. But, she knows, the wilderness also revealed to her more than this role, when it presented her with her true nature; the wilderness gave her the power to act, to get what she wants.

She wants food, so she prepares it; she wants an exchange, so she chases it.

Shauna grabs the sides of Natalie’s arms, clenching tightly, and flips them so that Natalie is on her back, in Shauna’s place, Shauna now atop her, conquering. Shauna looks Natalie in the eye, again, as she asked that dreadful night, and sees that same expression, that slack-jawed shock and trembling, shaky rage all her her face.

Natalie breathes heavily, her chest rising and falling with her open-mouthed pants.

"It will come back for you," Shauna says, confident. "I’ll make sure of it," she says, and leans forward and captures Natalie in a deep, unforgiving kiss.

Natalie responds, as she always does, by cupping Shauna’s cheek, warm and sympathetic.

Shauna awaits the day that warmth drains from Natalie, bit by bit, blood slipping out of her gracelessly, by Shauna’s own blade.